Top Review by jonesies
Great dip with a wide variety of flavors in every bite. Made with light everything (cream cheese, sour cream and cheddar cheese). We all enjoyed it for our evening snack. Thanks Mimi!
- 3 avocados, pitted and peeled
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) packet taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 cups chopped tomatoes
- 5 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup sliced black olives
Directions See How It's Made
- Mash avocados and blend in lemon juice and salt, mixing well. Spread evenly in a bowl or on a serving plate to the edges.
- Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Stir in sour cream and taco seasoning mix, blending well. Spread over the avocado layer. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese, tomatoes, green onions and black olives.
- Keep refrigerated until serving time. Serve with tortilla chips.