Chef Otaktay's Note:
This is a very delicious Omelette that the Aztec use to make :) its probably the best omelette I ever had!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In skillet, fry onion in bacon grease until tender, add diced hot dogs.
- 2Continue frying until browned.
- 3Add more bacon grease if needed.
- 4Tear up tortillas into bite size pieces and add to skillet.
- 5Continue frying until tortillas are pliable.
- 6Add more bacon grease if needed.
- 7Break eggs over entire mixture and stir everything together until eggs are fried.
- 8Note: Do not deviate from recipe. This is a delicacy that originated in the refrigerator, better known as left overs. Pay day was still a ways off.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aztec Indian Omelette
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1239.8
- Calories from Fat 800
- Total Fat 88.9 g
- Saturated Fat 32.5 g
- Cholesterol 942.0 mg
- Sodium 1912.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 47.3 g