- 9 (6 inch) corn tortillas, cut in half
- 2 (10 ounce) cans enchilada sauce
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 (4 ounce) cans diced green chilies
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast half, boiled
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, combine sour cream, cheese, chile peppers, corn, and chicken. Mix together well.
- Dip 9 tortilla halves in enchilada sauce, and arrange them in the bottom of a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Spread 1/2 chicken mixture over the tortilla layer. Repeat.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until center is heated through.