Prep 35 mins
Cook 1 hr
This a wonderful dish I tried in the Azores and loved it!
Make and share this Azorean Octopus recipe from Food.com.
- Cut the octupus in peaces or if they are small just take out the eyes and the inside of the head.
- Cook the octupus with the wine.
- Pour the olive oil and the other ingredients.
- Let it stand over low heat.
- Add the potatoes and wait until they are cooked.
- You may cook the potatoes with the skin in a separate pan with garlic and red pepper pasete and serve together.
- You may use the same recipe for big squids.
Very good! I added little red potatoes and it was just as tasty!