Prep 2 mins
Cook 8 mins
Adam's Ale loaded with all the right things for your system...!
- 2 1⁄4 quarts water
- 2 thin slices fresh ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin (powdered or coarsely crushed)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fennel (powdered or coarsely crushed)
- 2 black peppercorns (powdered or coarsely crushed)
- 2 leaves mint
- To make the water, boil two quarts of water and put it in a thermos flask.
- Then add all the remaining ingredients.
- Let it steep.
- Drink this water throughout the day for a very purifying effect.
- Also,this water will help enhance your digestion.
Both DD (toddler) and I enjoyed this drink warm. It tastes good with some raw honey which would be of heath benefit I think. I used regular creamed honey as it was what I had on hand but I truly suggest the raw. I ground whole spices in my spice mill for this and used double the ginger.