Recipe by Ayciel
I'm on an Atkin's kick...so I decided to see if I could cook something. This is what I'm playing with. Okay V1 had 21.4g of carbs with 5.5g of it being dietary fiber. Going to remove one tomatoe and see what happens if I add lettuce. I'm also going to change how the cheese is cooked. It was too oily in the last concoction.
- 1 tomatoes
- 1 lb ground beef
- 8 serrano peppers
- 1⁄2 white onion
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 head lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the beef.
- Blend the rest.
- Drain both.
- Return everything to the frying pan long enough to heat everything up.
- While it's heating up (stire occasionaly) chop cheese into cubes.
- Put cheese cubes in the microwave (I am wierd -- I like to put them into a container first) and microwave.
- - Microwaving cheese is an art. It's not Art, he owes me five bucks. Cheese, him I owe ten :<.
- - Anyway, try not to nuke it for too long. Trust me, you don't want Bush breathing down your neck.
- After cheese is sufficiently melted pour it into the strainer.
- - Hopefully you don't have a strainer with huge holes in it. The idea is to get rid of the oily part of the cheese -- not the cheese from the strainer.
- Add cheese to concoction a bit at a time until it's a wonderful yummy mess.