Recipe by Gertybird's Gal
This amazing nacho recipe is a family favorite. It calls for medium chipotle salsa, though you can experiment with it as you like. Muy riquisimo!
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 8 ounces chipotle chili sauce (Ortega brand)
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup sliced black olives
- 2 1⁄2 cups shredded sargento taco and nacho cheese
- 6 cups bite sized corn chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups carlita medium chipotle salsa
- sour cream, if preferred
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the hamburger until no pink remains and add chipotle seasoning sauce. Reduce heat to low.
- Layer six tin pie dishes or one glass 9 by 13 inch cake pan with the chips.
- Evenly distribute the seasoned meat, olives, tomatoes, and green onions over the chips. Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with shredded lettuce, salsa and sour cream.
- Serve hot and enjoy.