From one of my favorite cocktail websites, Tommy Bahama. This is an unusual and awesome tasting drink... think of a Margarita on steroids!!! I agree that this tasty little drink will have you saying "Ay, Caramba!" from the very first sip!
- Run the lime half over the rim of a glass and salt the rim.
- Squeeze the lime into a cocktail shaker, add the jalapeno slices and cilantro leaves. Muddle lightly.
- NOTE: I didn't muddle at all - I thought it would be too spicy. The way I made it had a kick but didn't burn your mouth.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Add ice and shake for 20 seconds until ice crystals form.
- Pour into glass and serve.