Recipe by carolle simmers
We called them Awful Potatoes in the hopes that others wouldn't try them and there would be more left for us. Unfortunately, everyone in the family is on to us and digs right in.
- 6 -8 potatoes, peeled
- water (to cover)
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream, to taste
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- garlic salt
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potatoes in salted water until done.
- Drain and put back into the pan.
- Add sour cream, cream cheese and garlic salt; mash.
- Turn into baking dish.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake in a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 45 to 50 minutes until puffed and golden brown.