- 4 large baking potatoes
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut peeled potatoes in 1/4-inch slices and arrange in 9x13 baking dish.
- In a safe container, microwave butter, oil, thyme, garlic, salt and pepper for 15-20 seconds or until the butter is melted.
- Stir mixture and pour evenly over the potato slices.
- Bake in a 400°F degrees oven for 25-30 minutes or until brown around the edges.