1 16 oz. can tomato sauce 1/2 cup chopped onions 1 tsp. minced garlic 1 tsp. dried basil 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary 1/4 tsp. oregano 1 tsp. sugar 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in medium-sized saucepan.
- Saute onions and garlic until brown.
- Add tomato sauce and stir.
- Lower heat to medium-low.
- While stirring, add rosemary, basil and oregano.
- Allow sauce to bubble.
- Sprinkle with sugar and mix again.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Use immediately, or transfer to plastic container for storage.