Recipe by Katy-did
Made it up myself to ty and squeeze more veggies in my diet. Boyfriend says it is his favorite side!
- 3 zucchini
- 3 plum tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cavender all purpose Greek seasoning (enough to cover)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder (enough to cover)
- 4 tablespoons real parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut up zucchini into small pieces (I slice the zucc 2 ways so it gives me four pieces out of each slice).
- Chop up plum tomatoes.
- Add olive oil.
- Do each spice to your own liking-I do enough to cover the veggies-- usually more cavenders than garlic.
- Sautee veggies in skillet for about-5 minutes on med-high.
- Place in bowl and top with parmesean cheese.