Recipe by Porfavorcorona
This dip has become a family favorite. Warning--you might want to double the recipe; it's kind of addictive.
Top Review by Samantha in Ut
I had been eyeing this one for a while now. It has a nice kick with the cheese. I didn't think it was too cheesy. I also used the Rotel tomatoes and added an addition fresh one. Very good and will try the remaining we have left for nachos.
- 16 ounces jalapeno jack cheese
- 1 tomatoes, diced (We've found we like to substitute a can of Rotel tomatoes)
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can black olives, chopped
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package dried Italian salad dressing mix, Good Seasons