Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This wing sauce comes from the kitchen of my brother-in-law. He made it up and it has a bit of heat to it. Awesome for wings, or for whatever you like to dip!
- 6 ounces hot sauce
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons bleu cheese salad dressing
- 1 fresh garlic clove, chopped (to taste)
- Mix all ingredients in sauce pan over medium heat.
- Bring to boiling stage.
- Remove from heat and it is ready to serve. Very simple!
These are definitely hot! That is just the way I like them! I used recipe#40497 for the breading, but fried them instead of baking in the oven. They turned out great!
Thank you for posting this recipe Tabitha Lynn. This sauce was so good and HOT! I rubbed Cajun spices on chicken wings and marinaded them in buttermilk and chopped garlic the night before and sprinkled some home made poultry seasoning on them before putting them on the grill. I followed the recipe exactly except I used Balsamic vinegar and Splenda Brown Sugar and it turned out great. I like the kick of the hot sauce and cayenne and the bite of the vinegar. The bleu cheese salad dressing smoothes some of the heat down. This is my favorite chicken wing hot sauce.