Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This dip is awesome!
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream (do not use fat free)
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese (do not use fat free)
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese (do not use fat free)
- 1 (6 ounce) packagelipton's herb with garlic soup mix
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Place in a casserole dish and bake at 350* for 25 - 30 minutes.
- Serve with sliced italian bread or soft italian breadsticks.
No stars, just comments, because I changed the recipe and it didn't go over well. I didn't have the right soup mix, so I tried to do this using the spices suggested in the last reviewer's post (in place of the soup mix), and I think I over-did it. I took this to a party & came home with the bowl nearly full. So, I may try this again and actually follow the recipe this time... if I do I will post a "real" review!
I LOVE white pizza and this really tastes like white pizza! I didn't have that soup mix, so I just used garlic powder, basil and oregano. I was thinking that you could probably add some chopped cooked broccoli and it would taste like white pizza w/ broccoli. Thanx for a great hot dip recipe. I'll make this again.