Recipe by Jo in Arlington
Every time I have a party, I'm requested that this is a MUST as one of the appetizers. I use a light cracker (like Bremner's Wafers).
- 8 ounces crabmeat (imitation may be used)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 3 -5 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1 dash seasoning salt
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat over to 350 degrees.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream& mayo until smooth.
- Add seasonings, briefly mix.
- Add crab& mix.
- Place in quiche dish or pie pan.
- Cook 10 minutes.
- Take out and top with Parmesan cheese (or favorite cheese – I also tried shredded swiss or mozzarella but can be difficult to spread after dish cooled).
- Bake another 15 minutes.