Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Every time I have a party, I'm requested that this is a MUST as one of the appetizers. I use a light cracker (like Bremner's Wafers).
- Pre-heat over to 350 degrees.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream& mayo until smooth.
- Add seasonings, briefly mix.
- Add crab& mix.
- Place in quiche dish or pie pan.
- Cook 10 minutes.
- Take out and top with Parmesan cheese (or favorite cheese – I also tried shredded swiss or mozzarella but can be difficult to spread after dish cooled).
- Bake another 15 minutes.