Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup carrot
- 1 cup snow peas
- 2 heads broccoli (about 2 cups)
- 1⁄2 red pepper (may also add yellow and green)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄3 cup onion, diced
- 1 pint mushroom, sliced (I love mushrooms alter for taste)
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts
- 1 (8 ounce) can bamboo shoots
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons oil (I used Canola, but any will work)
- Braggs amino acids
- Turn wok on lowest setting. Add 1 tablespoon of oil and spread around wok. Add minced garlic, onions and carrot.
- While those are cooking, cut up broccoli and snow peas. Add to mixture. Turn up heat add the water. Let steam for a minute. Next add second tablespoon of oil and mushrooms. Add teriyaki sauce after a few minutes. Finally add water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, bean sprouts and red pepper.
- Continue cooking until all vegetables are coated. They should be softened but not soggy!
- This can be served with any rice of your choice or alone if you choose. Spray with Bragg's to taste.
- May add tofu, chick peas or any other vegetable or protein source for variety.