Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I came up with this fun dessert when I was bored one afternoon last summer. I use light ingredients to cut down on unneccessary calories and fat.
- 1 low fat graham cracker pie crust
- 8 ounces Cool Whip Lite
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme
- 8 ounces light cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄3 cup dark chocolate chips, divided
- 1⁄3 cup caramel sauce, divided
- 1 cup pecan halves, divided
- toast pecans over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- coarsely chop half of the pecans and set aside.
- melt chocolate in microwave for about 20 seconds and stir, repeat if necessary until smooth.
- pour 2/3 of the melted chocolate into the crust and smooth with a spoon
- sprinkle the chopped pecans over the chocolate covered crust and set aside.
- in a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, vanilla, and marshmallow creme until smooth.
- fold in coolwhip.
- fold in 2/3 of the caramel sauce until just ribboned through.
- pour mixture into pie crust.
- drizzle with remaining caramel sauce and melted chocolate.
- top with remaining pecans.
- refridgerate for several hours before serving.
I was able to make this pie very quickly and it tasted like it took much longer to make! Thanks for sharing.