Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My friend Catherine turned me onto this recipe. It is so easy and now I can't get enough tomato soup. I made it for another friend of mine who doesn't even like tomato soup and now she buys the cans in the 4 pack.
- 1 (8 ounce) can campbell's tomato soup
- 1 tablespoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) boxgarlic and herb butter flavored crackers
- Pour 1 can tomato soup and 1 cup milk into sauce pan. Add tarragon, parmesan cheese, pepper. Heat.
- I like to crumble up the butter garlic Ritz crackers into my bowl of soup. I also add a little more shredded cheese to the top.
This is a quick fix on a basic product (Campbell's) and tasty, but I think 1/2 tablespoon tarragon (dried) would have been fine (assuming you meant dried and not fresh-you don't say). This recipe is a good start, but a little iffy on measurements. My can of Campbells was 10 oz. and an 8 oz box of crackers seems like a lot of crackers?