Recipe by Samantha #8
I love to eat this and I love to make it .. So easy and feeds lots of people.. nobody complains..
- 250 ml sour cream
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 35 g taco seasoning
- 1 (850 ml) jar salsa
- 4 tomatoes
- 4 green onions
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- soften cream cheese in microwave for 30 seconds.
- mix cream cheese, sour cream and taco seasoning in bowl with spoon
- use mixer and mix until no lumps.
- spread on the bottom of a 4 qt casserole dish.
- pour and spread jar of salsa.
- dice and top tomato over salsa.
- cut and top green onion on tomato.
- grate cheddar cheese on top.
- put in the fridge for 2-3 hours.