Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from my Mother In Law. When we have a get together, we don't let her in the door unless she has this dip with her!!
- 226.79 g container cream cheese
- 226.79 g container sour cream
- 35.43 g taco seasoning
- 453.59 g jar Pace Picante Sauce
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 311.84 g can black olives, diced
- 473.18 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream and taco seasoning in a mixer until smooth.
- Spread onto middle of glass dish leaving around the edge.
- Pour Picante Sauce over cream cheese mixture. Put diced onion over Picante Sauce, and put cheese over the diced onion. Put the diced olives on top.
- Serve with Tostitos and enjoy!
I wasn't even finished taking pictures and my family devoured almost the entire thing! SO I had to stop taking pictures just so I could get a taste! It was delish! Very simple to make and would be great for a potluck, Party, or BBQ. I didn't measure the picante sauce, just spooned on an amount that my family would enjoy. I also put extra olives on because we like them! As for onions I'm the only one who likes them. So I put chives and onion powder in it's place, for a more mild flavor my family would eat. THEY LOVED!! Will make again for sure! Thanks so much! Made for Fall PAC 2008