Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A friend of mine brought this Taco Dip to a New Year's Eve party in 1990, and it still is demanded when friends get together! Easy, but very yummy! (Can sizes are approximate)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages light cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 (10 ounce) jar picante sauce
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese (shredded)
- Layer the ingredients in an oblong baking dish in the order listed.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve with Tortilla Chips.
We love this dip and have been sharing with guests. Excellent flavor and so... easy to make.
Card group absolutely loved this dip. I added some cooked spicy breakfast sausage as well as sour cream (added s/cream after removing from the oven) I had no problem pressing the cream cheese in the bottom of the pan. I also halved the recipe since it was just 4 of us. Tagged at 123, and glad I did.
Very good taco dip that we really enjoyed. I let the cream cheese come to room temperature and then whipped to make it easier to spread in the baking dish. Layered and baked until nice and bubbly hot. Bought a bag of chips from our favorite Mexican restaurant to serve with the dip. Thank you for sharing Cooks4_6!