Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Oh man, you will be addicted to these. I know because when I make a batch I eat them all myself and still want more. Wonderful!
- 1 package whole mushroom
- 2 -3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 package cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled bacon
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- Clean and remove stems from mushrooms.
- Saute bread crumbs in butter in a skillet until crispy.
- In a bowl combine cream cheese, bacon, half of the parmesan and the sauteed bread crumbs.
- Mix well, and fill mushroom caps.
- Sprinkle with remaining parmesan and drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes and then broil until bubbly and done.
The name says it all! These stuffed "shrooms" were excellent! I made homemade spaghetti and thought these would go really well with each other...I was right! Will definetly make these again and again. Thanks for an awesome recipe!
Not sure why, but the filling was very crumbly.. was looking for something moist.
Made these this weekend for a family get together and they were great! Next time, I will probably cut the butter back to 2 Tbsp, just because they seemed to be a little go greasy, but other than that, they were wonderful!!