Recipe by tinala
Oh man, you will be addicted to these. I know because when I make a batch I eat them all myself and still want more. Wonderful!
Top Review by Jeanette G
The name says it all! These stuffed "shrooms" were excellent! I made homemade spaghetti and thought these would go really well with each other...I was right! Will definetly make these again and again. Thanks for an awesome recipe!
- 1 package whole mushroom
- 2 -3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 package cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled bacon
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean and remove stems from mushrooms.
- Saute bread crumbs in butter in a skillet until crispy.
- In a bowl combine cream cheese, bacon, half of the parmesan and the sauteed bread crumbs.
- Mix well, and fill mushroom caps.
- Sprinkle with remaining parmesan and drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes and then broil until bubbly and done.