Recipe by RedShirt
This is a great Labor Day, 4th of July, or Family BBQ burger recipe. It is very easy and can be done on the Grill or a good size Foreman. Jut make sure you make the burgers thin and wide enough because of the shrinkage that happens when being cooked.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs ground beef (chuck)
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 ounce McCormick grill seasoning (packet)
- 1 ounce ranch dressing mix (packet)
- 4 tablespoons Bacos bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons jalapenos (diced)
Directions See How It's Made
- Take cream cheese, grill seasoning, ranch seasoning, bacos, garlic powder, jalapeno, and mix together in a big bowl.
- Create 16 burger pattyies thin and wide.
- Take one patty, put a little ball of the mix in the center, then take another patty and seal the edges all around.
- This makes 8 patty's grill to your desired taste.