Recipe by Kristin in Michigan
The best sticky buns ever! My kids LOVE when I make these and they are so easy to make!
- 1 package frozen bread roll (thawed)
- 1 (6 ounce) package butterscotch pudding
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 9 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle pecans in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- Place thawed (do not let rise) bread rolls on top of pecans (enough to fill the dish)
- Melt 1 stick+ 1 tbsp. butter with 1 cup brown sugar and 2 tbsp. milk
- Remove from heat and stir in pudding mix pour over the rolls, cover with foil and let rise until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until brown. Flip onto a tray immediately after removing from the oven.