Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
A chicken dinner worthy enough to serve to your best guests.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄3 cup chopped sun-dried tomato
- 1⁄2 cup toasted pine nuts
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup kraft 100% grated parmesan cheese (do not use freshly grated Parmesan cheese)
- 1 (2/3 ounce) envelopegood seasons Italian salad dressing mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a medium bowl, mix mayonnaise, spinach, feta cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, pine nuts, bacon and garlic. Set aside.
- Mix parmesan cheese, Italian salad dressing mix and garlic powder to make seasoning. Set aside.
- Carefully butterfly chicken breasts, making sure not to cut all the way through. Spoon spinach mixture into chicken breasts. Secure with toothpicks.
- Season with parmesan mixture. Place in shallow baking dish. Cover.
- Bake at 400°F for 25-30 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink.
Awsome recipe. I did this on the grill and i didnt have the pine nuts so left them out and this was still outsanding!!!!!! I will definetly make this again and try it with the pine nuts. Also any left over stuffing going to try stuffed mushrooms with it. Thanks for sharing!!!
This was THE best stuffed chicken breast I have EVER had! Hands down. I wouldn't change a thing to this recipe. I have made this for all of my friends and family. Never had a complaint. Thank you to the wonderful author of this recipe ;) Gotta try this with garlic mashed potatoes. Always a party pleaser. Cheers!
Delicious! Added sliced mushrooms and left out the pine nuts & tomato. My husband LOVED it! My tip: Use extra spinach so the leftover "stuffing" can be eaten as a yummy dip!