Momma Jenny's Note:
A chicken dinner worthy enough to serve to your best guests.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped sun-dried tomato
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1In a medium bowl, mix mayonnaise, spinach, feta cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, pine nuts, bacon and garlic. Set aside.
- 2Mix parmesan cheese, Italian salad dressing mix and garlic powder to make seasoning. Set aside.
- 3Carefully butterfly chicken breasts, making sure not to cut all the way through. Spoon spinach mixture into chicken breasts. Secure with toothpicks.
- 4Season with parmesan mixture. Place in shallow baking dish. Cover.
- 5Bake at 400°F for 25-30 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Awesome Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 403.7
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 102.7 mg
- Sodium 685.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 34.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian salad dressing mix