Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A chicken dinner worthy enough to serve to your best guests.
Make and share this Awesome Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe from Food.com.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄3 cup chopped sun-dried tomato
- 1⁄2 cup toasted pine nuts
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup kraft 100% grated parmesan cheese (do not use freshly grated Parmesan cheese)
- 1 (2/3 ounce) envelopegood seasons Italian salad dressing mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a medium bowl, mix mayonnaise, spinach, feta cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, pine nuts, bacon and garlic. Set aside.
- Mix parmesan cheese, Italian salad dressing mix and garlic powder to make seasoning. Set aside.
- Carefully butterfly chicken breasts, making sure not to cut all the way through. Spoon spinach mixture into chicken breasts. Secure with toothpicks.
- Season with parmesan mixture. Place in shallow baking dish. Cover.
- Bake at 400°F for 25-30 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink.