- 12 ounces washed baby spinach leaves, well drained
- 1⁄4 lb bacon
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- 1⁄2 cup craisins
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 4 tablespoons white sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together mayonnaise, rice vinegar and sugar until sugar dissolves. Cover and place in refrigerater until just before serving.
- Remove any excess water from spinach leaves and place in large salad bowl.
- Brown bacon until crisp, remove from pan and drain on paper towels and crumble. Add to spinach.
- Discard all but 1 Tablespoon of bacon drippings. Saute sliced almonds over medium high heat until lightly toasted. Add to spinach.
- Add 1/2 cup craisins (can add more or less to taste).
- About ten minutes before serving remove dressing from refrigerator. Stir or shake well and pour over spinach mixture. Toss well and serve.