Recipe by DotM
This recipe for pork roast is without a doubt the best tasting ,not to sweet not to spicy just yum, yum, I got it out of a Cosco flier
Top Review by donnie27
5 Stars it is !
This was our dinner tonight and was delicious. The pork was so moist and almost fell apart. We really liked the flavor and I too made this in the crock pot with all the marinade. (I marinated it overnight in the fridge). I cooked mine for around 3 hrs at about 250 degrees and turned it several times. I also thickened the sauce with some flour at the end and it was a wonderful topping for the meat. I served the sliced pork over some spaghetti and the sauce was just what the dish needed.
I will definitely make this again and use the marinade for other pork cuts too.
- 59.14 ml soya sauce
- 59.14 ml lime juice
- 29.58 ml honey
- 14.79 ml oil
- 29.58 ml minced ginger
- 3 clove garlic
- 2.46 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 1587.57-1814.36 g roast
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix soya sauce, lime juice, honey, oil, ginger, garlic and chilies.
- blend well.
- put pork roast in a zip lock bag and add marinate.
- Refrigerate overnight and turn occasioally.
- 400 oven.
- grease a shallow roasting pan Roast pork uncovered for 15 mins.
- reduce to 350.
- Interior temperature should reach 170 f.