Prep 2 hrs 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This fiery dinner goes great with fresh pitas, chopped onion, and sour cream to temper the black magic heat! Trust me, you'll crave them!
- 2 tablespoons beef bouillon granules
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs beef sirloin, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 10 wooden skewers, soaked in water for 1 hour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Dissolve bouillon in water. Stir in the garlic, cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper. Toss the meat in the marinade, cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat a grill for high heat.
- Skewer the beef cubes, using 6 to 8 per skewer. Pour the oil onto a plate, and roll the skewers in it to coat them on all sides.
- Grill the skewers, turning frequently, until the beef has turned light pink, 12 to 15 minutes.