Recipe by Marie
No more streaks and never buy expensive window cleaner again! This was raved and raved about on another message board where I found it. I had to try this to believe it - it is fabulous!
Top Review by Cat^..^atude
I tried this concoction months ago with great expectations.I have to say again, it is terrible.. I live in a bright southern exposure home, and the film it left is very visable.. I am having an awful time trying to remove it!!! I therefore wish I had never ever tried it.
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together cornstarch and water and pour into spray bottle.
- Spray on window and wipe excess off with a clean cloth.
- Use another dry cloth to buff window.
- Discard what you don't use- it tends to turn smelly.
- I would recommend making half a recipe if you don't have a lot of glass to clean.
- If you don't have a spray bottle, just pour some onto a cloth and apply to window.
- Wipe off with a dry cloth.