Recipe by myslys
This was the most requested recipe when we had food day at the bank I use to work at. This is a recipe that my boss there always made. It's sooo good!! It get's better when it's chilled overnight!!
- 1 (22 ounce) package angel hair pasta
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (8 ounce) can black olives (reserve some of the juice)
- 1 (8 ounce) jargreen Spanish olives (reserve some of the juice)
- 3 tablespoons Accent seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta and drain. Put in a large bowl.
- In a food processor, chop black and green olives with a little of the juice from each.
- Add to pasta.
- Add mayo and oil and Accent to the pasta.
- Toss all ingredients until incorporated.
- Chill 3-4 hours, even better if chilled overnight.
- Stir before serving.