1/4 Photos of Awesome Spaghetti Carbonara W/ Chicken
This is a variation of a chicken carbonara dish from Carrabbas. For the best flavor use freshly grated parmesan cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium high heat.
- 2Add shallots and garlic and saute for about 5 minutes until starting to get soft.
- 3Meanwhile cook pasta according to box directions.
- 4Add mushrooms, prosciutto and chicken. Cook for 5-10 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- 5Meanwhile whisk egg yolks together with the heavy whipping cream and parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- 6During the last minute of the pasta cooking, add in the frozen peas.
- 7Remove the pasta from heat. Drain for about 5 seconds and put into warmed serving bowl.
- 8Pour prosciutto mixture into pasta and toss.
- 9Immediately pour egg mixture over hot pasta. The heat from the pasta will cook the eggs. Toss well to combine.
- 10Allow to sit for approximately 5 minutes before serving to thicken.
- 11Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Awesome Spaghetti Carbonara W/ Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 678.8
- Calories from Fat 294
- Total Fat 32.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 235.7 mg
- Sodium 376.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 30.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: