Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love this recipe because it is simple and a great option if you want something different than standard sherbet punch. Great for any occasion
- 2 (12 ounce) cans frozen orange juice
- 2 (46 ounce) cans pineapple juice
- 2 (12 ounce) cans frozen lemonade (Light is good too)
- 1 cup sugar (or Splenda equivalent)
- 6 cups water
- 2 (2 liter) bottles Cherry 7-Up (diet is fine too)
- mix all ingredients well, except the 7-Up, then freeze for at least 12-14 hours or until frozen.
- Then serve in punch bowl.
- Pour cherry 7UP in until slushy.
- (If your punch bowl is smaller, feel free to split in half- this makes a lot of punch).
We tried this for my daughters bridal shower and everyone loved it. We are also having it at the wedding reception.
This punch was a huge hit and so easy to make ahead of time. You'll want to unthaw it some before you put it out otherwise it won't mix well. Also one batch makes 2 punch bowls.