1/14 Photos of Awesome Slow Cooker Pot Roast
8 hrs 10 mins
I found this on the all recipes site. This is a very easy recipe for a delicious pot roast. It makes its own gravy. It's designed especially for the working person who does not have time to cook all day, but it tastes like you did. You'll want the cut to be between 5 and 6 pounds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 5 1/2 lbs pot roast
- 1In a slow cooker, mix cream of mushroom soup, dry onion soup mix and water.
- 2Place pot roast in slow cooker and coat with soup mixture.
- 3Cook on High setting for 3 to 4 hours, or on Low setting for 8 to 9 hours.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Awesome Slow Cooker Pot Roast
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 50.0
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 546.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: