Recipe by Tonia B
I have always liked anything Teriyaki but so many of the marinades were just to sweet for my taste. This is not. I hope you can find the rub as it is excellent! I have outlined this for a single serving.
- 4 ounces thawed salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon black pepper, grilling rub (Watkins Mediterranean)
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Make sure you turn your can of rub upside down and tap it to mix the pepper in with the larger herbs.
- Rub your salmon fillet with the Mediterranean black pepper rub.
- Let stand for about 20-30 minutes.
- Put in plastic bag and add the teriyaki sauce.
- Marinate for at least one hour.
- Heat your BBQ and put steak on grill.
- Make sure to keep as much of your seasoning as you can on the steak. Do not over cook. Fish takes very little time to cook. Once I have grill marks on one side, I turn it over. I estimate about 10 minutes on each side, but that depends on your grill and the weather conditions.