Prep 2 hrs 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
This shrimp dish is the best. It is important to marinate for several hours to get the full flavor. Everyone I have served this to loves it.
- 2 lbs shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1⁄2 cup dry red wine
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- angel hair pasta
- Cook oil and garlic 1 minute.
- Add all other ingredients except shrimp.
- Place shrimp in large ziploc freezer bag and pour sauce over.
- Marinate 2 hours in refrigerator.
- Cook 10 minutes under broiler or until shrimp is done.
- Serve over angel hair pasta.
I have made this dish several times and I love it. It is so easy and great flavor. I would suggest using good size shrimp b/c they shrink a little. I put foil on my pan for easy clean-up. You could make more of the sauce, especially if serving with bread, but a little goes a long way--awesome flavor!
Will make again. Sauce had a good taste, but was not enough for the amount of shrimp. Will double sauce recipe next time.