Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A creamy COLD punch
- 1⁄2 gallon sherbet (I prefer lime)
- 1 (64 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale
- Thaw the sherbet slightly, but not until it is melted; it just makes it easier to mix up this way.
- Add sherbet to punch bowl.
- Add Pineapple Juice.
- Add Ginger Ale (some people might prefer sprite or 7-up).
- Then ENJOY.
this one is the best!!! I make it with 2 cans of frozen lemonade instead of the pineapple juice. Follow the rest of recipe as shown. It's awesome and a huge hit no matter which type of sherbert I add to it. I used it at showers, office parties, wind up dues for all my club stuff. Everyone luvs it. thanks for sharing your recipe with us.
All i had available was orange cream sherbert which i was a little concerned about, but it turned out to be a hit! Next time i'll try adding 1/2 a can of pineapple juice to cut down a little bit on the sweetness! But this recipe is def. a baby shower staple!
YUM! Used raspberry sherbet & only 46oz of pineapple juice.