The version of roasted potatoes my family loves. This one came about after trial and error LOL You can adjust the seasoning to your taste I like to marinade the potatoes for about 30 minutes before roasting
- 3 -4 lbs potatoes
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
sour cream dip
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 1 -2 tablespoon onion, grated
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime zest (from one lime)
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1⁄8 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Wash and chunk potatoes. Can peel if you want. I usually don't.
- Mix all ingredients except the parmesan cheese and toss with potatoes.
- Pour into a baking dish.
- Marinade for 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350 for 60 minutes or until fork tender.
- Sprinkle with the cheese just before serving.
- Time depends on size of potatoes.
- NOTE: Depending on your personal likes you can mix the potatoes and oil/seasoings in a bowl,marinade then just spoon the potatoes into an oiled or sprayed baking dish and then drizzle with as much of the oil/seasoning mixtue as you would like to use.
- Sour Cream Dip.
- Mix all ingredients. Chill for an hour.