Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
The meat falls apart. Very tasty.
- 3 lbs rump roast
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed beef broth
- Place roast in a slow cooker.
- Pour in condensed cream of mushroom soup and condensed beef broth.
- Cook on low for about 8 hours.
Thanks for posting this. It was just like the name says--awesome. It is probably the best pot roast in a slow cooker that I have made. The gravey was yummy, and the roast was super tender, and fell apart as I took it out of the pot. I didn't cook veggies with it, as I usually do, because I wanted to taste the ingredients and the result was--I loved it. We all did. Will make this many times.
This was awesome! I would give it more stars if I could, and it is so simple. Would make great roast beef sandiches, also. Thanks for posting!
The meat was wonderfully tender as you said, fell apart. Will make this again but I would add real mushrooms as well as the soup and maybe some onions. Hubby loved it. Thanks.