Top Review by hazelrah
This was tasty and quick, as I cut up the potatoes into small cubes. (I actually overcooked it!) Hubby raved about it too! Only substitutions I made were to use homemade stock and added a dash of garlic powder right at the end.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup diced green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1⁄2 cup diced red pepper
- 1 dash crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 medium red potatoes, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a skillet; sauté the onion, peppers, and potatoes over medium heat for 4 minutes.
- Combine broth and Worcestershire; pour over vegetables.
- Cover and cook 10 minutes until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Uncover and cook until liquid is absorbed, about 3 minutes.