Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My sister-in-law brought this over at Christmas time. I couldn't stop eating it! It is so quick and easy to prepare and absolutely delicious on crackers! It's even better the next day! If you don't like onions, you can use onion powder instead.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 3 ounces bacon bits
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix all the ingredients together and chill or serve immediately.