Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
At first I was skeptical of this recipe, but now I won't make our pork roast any other way. Also makes great sandwiches.
- 2 -3 lbs pork roast
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Place pork roast in crock pot.
- Add dry onion soup mix.
- Pour Italian dressing, beer and worcestershire sauce over top of roast.
- Cover and cook on low 8 hours.
- Roast can be shredded and put on rolls for sandwiches. Also can be a meat and potatoes meal.
You can't go wrong with this for a easy, basic pork roast.
I tried the Awesome Pork Roast lasat night and my husband and I just loved it. The meat was so moist and tender. My Pork Roast never turns out that moist and tender. So I would rate this recipe as four stars.
My family did like this. I didn't have time to put it in the crock pot, I had a small rolled roast about 3lbs and I put it in a covered dish in the oven on 300 degrees, I used meat thermometer and I think it only took less than 3 hours to cook. We sliced it up and made sandwiches out of it. Nice flavor. Thank you so much for posting.