Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
If you are a potato and pizza lover, well, here are the two combinations together....amazing taste...you are sure to love this recipe!(note: you can double this recipe...cause you will need to..it is so good!)
- 4 medium potatoes, baked
- 4 teaspoons butter-flavored sprinkles
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons red peppers, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green peppers, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup canned diced tomato, drained (more for tops)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- set oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice open the tops of the baked potatoes.
- Scoop out the potato filling from the shells and transfer to a bowl, reserve the empty potato shells.
- Add the butter; mix well.
- Add oregano, red and green peppers and diced 1/2 cup drained tomatoes; mix well.
- Spoon the mixture back into the empty potato shells.
- Sprinkle with the grated mozzarella cheese.
- Top with more diced tomatoes.
- Place potatoes on a greased shallow baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 mins, or until potatoes are heated through, and cheese is melted.
- Shake on extra spicy seasoning if desired.