Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
If you are a potato and pizza lover, well, here are the two combinations together....amazing taste...you are sure to love this recipe!(note: you can double this recipe...cause you will need to..it is so good!)
- set oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice open the tops of the baked potatoes.
- Scoop out the potato filling from the shells and transfer to a bowl, reserve the empty potato shells.
- Add the butter; mix well.
- Add oregano, red and green peppers and diced 1/2 cup drained tomatoes; mix well.
- Spoon the mixture back into the empty potato shells.
- Sprinkle with the grated mozzarella cheese.
- Top with more diced tomatoes.
- Place potatoes on a greased shallow baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 mins, or until potatoes are heated through, and cheese is melted.
- Shake on extra spicy seasoning if desired.