If you are a potato and pizza lover, well, here are the two combinations together....amazing taste...you are sure to love this recipe!(note: you can double this recipe...cause you will need to..it is so good!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Slice open the tops of the baked potatoes.
- 3Scoop out the potato filling from the shells and transfer to a bowl, reserve the empty potato shells.
- 4Add the butter; mix well.
- 5Add oregano, red and green peppers and diced 1/2 cup drained tomatoes; mix well.
- 6Spoon the mixture back into the empty potato shells.
- 7Sprinkle with the grated mozzarella cheese.
- 8Top with more diced tomatoes.
- 9Place potatoes on a greased shallow baking sheet.
- 10Bake for 10 mins, or until potatoes are heated through, and cheese is melted.
- 11Shake on extra spicy seasoning if desired.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Awesome Pizza Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (1009 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.9
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 127.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: