Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Quick and easy PB chicken. Use your favorite PB, I like The Peanut Butter Company's Cinnamon Raisin PB- no sat fat and lower in calories than the regular stuff, but any PB is great.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place chicken in roasting pan.
- Spread or dab PB on chicken, the whole piece doesn't have to be covered- can be in spots only, but use as much or as little as desired.
- Pour enough water in pan so bottom doesn't burn, about 1/2 an inch.
- Lightly spray chicken with cooking spray and cover with foil.
- Bake approximately 1 1/2 hours.
- Serve with anything-can't go wrong with PB!