Recipe by Bella*
This is a great recipe and super easy! The cookies are probably the best I've ever had!
- 125 ml margarine or 125 ml butter
- 1 egg
- 175 ml flour
- 1 ml salt
- 125 ml chocolate chips
- 125 ml sugar
- 5 ml vanilla
- 3 ml baking soda
- 200 ml rolled oats
- 3 ml cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cream the margarine.
- Slowly add the sugar a little bit at a time.
- Add the egg and vanilla; beat until soft and light in texture.
- Combine cinnamon, salt, and baking soda in a separate bowl.
- Sift flour into dry mixture and stir well.
- Beat in half the flour mixture on low speed.
- Use a wooden spoon to stir in the remaining flour mixture.
- Place on greased cookie sheets.
- Press the cookies flat with floured fork.
- Bake the cookies 8-10 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool 1-2 minutes on the cookie sheets before removing them to cooling racks.