4 hrs 5 mins
Paul Elliott's Note:
This is one of my wife's specialties. With garlic bread, Caesar salad and a bottle of wine it makes a great meal. When we first living together, she would always make it as the beginnings of an evening of passion. It never missed, I always fell into her trap.... Still do (when the kids allow it)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut steak into bite size pieces.
- 2Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in heavy skillet.
- 3Add beef and brown.
- 4Sprinkle with flour and cook an additional minute.
- 5Add water, wine, soup mix and bouillon and stir.
- 6Transfer to casserole dish with lid and bake at 325°F for 3 hours.
- 7Ensure it does not go dry by adding wine or water.
- 8Fry mushrooms in pan with 1 tbsp olive oil.
- 9Add mushrooms to mixture and return to oven for an hour.
- 10Cook noodles as directed.
- 11Remove mixture from oven and stir in sour cream.
- 12Serve over noodles.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Awesome N' Easy Beef Stroganoff
Serving Size: 1 (436 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1070.2
- Calories from Fat 496
- Total Fat 55.1 g
- Saturated Fat 21.8 g
- Cholesterol 224.9 mg
- Sodium 1897.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 49.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: