Recipe by Queenofcamping
I have been making these for years. They are a very easy version that do not take much time or energy to make. Just throw them in the fridge to marinate then throw them in the oven on low temp for several hours while you do whatever you want.
Top Review by little_wing
Very good! I usually have a bottle of mojo marinade because it goes well with everything and makes it easy to throw together dinner on the fly that everyone will enjoy. The extra garlic seasoning gives a little more kick. Thanks for posting.
Directions See How It's Made
- Put chicken breasts in freezer bag(s) and pour mojo sauce over and refrigerate for at least 3 hours(I do at least 5 hours).
- Put chicken into 2 13x9 pans and pour marinade over the top.
- Sprinkle garlic powder over the top.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in 325 oven for 2-3 hours. The size of breasts that I used took about 2.5 hours.
- Cook time does not include marinating time.
- Bottled Mojo sauce is usually found near the ethnic food section at the grocery store.