Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
My daughter recieved this recipe on a Kindergarten field trip to pick pumpkins and I have been making it ever since. She is now 12 years old and it is the only pumpkin bread I will make. It is the most moist bread I have ever eaten!
- Sift together the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Mix the dry ingredients well Mix the wet ingredients and add to the dry.
- Beat together for 5 minutes.
- Pour into 2 greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 1 hour.
I just tried this recipe and it was very good. This turned out like the pumpkin bread i have made for many years until i lost the recipe. Thank you for sharing this recipe . I will be using this recipe from now on..